Spotify is the largest music streaming apps available in the world, it provides you the access to any album or any song you want to listen to. If you have downloaded the free version of Spotify then you might have seen such annoying ads on it. If you want to upgrade Spotify to premium, then it will cost $9.99 which is too expensive for many users.
Here we are going to tell you how to upgrade Spotify without paying anything for it. Yes, it is possible with the help of Spotify++. To get Spotify++ you don’t need to jailbreak your device as well. Here are the features of Spotify++.
- No Apple ID required.
- Your device not needed to be Jailbroken.
- No ads on the app interface.
- Access unlimited music.
- Sound streaming of top-notch.
How to Download and install Spotify++:
First of all, you need to Download TutuApp [ link ] from the following given link and install it, if TutuApp is not already installed on your iOS device.
- Once TutuApp is on your Home Screen, open it and type Spotify++ on the TutuApp search bar.
- Now tap on Spotify++ to Get it Free.
- Spotify++ will be downloaded and you will see a popup with Install, tap on Install.
- Wait for few seconds, Spotify will be installed on your device.
Fixing Spotify++ Errors:
If you are installing any app from TutuApp for the first time then your Spotify will not open to work, in that case, you need to perform a simple task to make Spotify++ work on your device.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile.
- Find the profile name and tap on it then tap Trust.
- Now Spotify++ will smoothly work on your device to access your favorite music.
Hope you liked the above instructions to get Spotify++ on your iOS device if you’re having trouble to get it, let us know commenting below and follow us on Facebook to get more developer updates.