TutuApp is an extensive app Installer that gives you free access to your favorite modified games and apps and many other contents as well. Above all, it has its own cache cleaner and memory optimizer and some of the highest speed files transfer as well. You cannot get TutuApp on your PC as TutuApp is a mobile app, to get it on your PC you will need to use an app called Bluestacks on your PC. Follow all the given below steps to get TutuApp on your PC otherwise, it will not be installed.
Download TutuApp PC:
Installing TutuApp to your Windows PC you will not only get more storage space, you will get the bigger screen to view your content as well. TutuApp for PC is not officially announced yet still, we are going to show you how to get it on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks [ file] it is an Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your PC.
- Bluestacks will start downloading once you clicked the above link. Wait for a while to download because it is a big file it may take some time depending on your internet speed.
- Once the download is finished, look for the .exe file and double-click on it to start installing it to your Windows PC.
- When the installation is complete then go to your desktop and open the app.
- Follow the sing up instruction on the new window.
- Now you need to download TutuApp APK, the TutuApp APK [ file ] will start downloading automatically clicking the given link.
- When the download is finished, go to the default location where the file is downloaded, right click on the APK.
- Click on the option Open with Bluestacks.
- TutuApp will be installed on Bluestacks.
- Go to the App Drawer in Bluestaks, click the App icon and install modified games from TutuApp.
Now you can use TutuApp on your PC and enjoy the paid content free.
Let us know if you have any trouble while installing TutuApp on your PC. To get more relevant updates and the latest news on TutuApp follow us on Facebook.