TutuApp is a Chinese mobile app Installer that gives us access to paid content for free. You can download TutuApp on your iOS, Android, PC, and Mac device, here you can get how to download TutuApp on your preferred device. There are some reports that it is not working properly on the installed device and the application downloaded through it causing problems.
How to Fix TutuApp:
Some of the reported issues are listed below.
- Application Installation problems.
- App not working after the installation or download failure.
- Inability to get the application to install through TutuApp.
- Device slows down.
The above mentioned are the issues you might face, now find here how to solve them.
Unable to Install or Unable to Download:
If you get Unable to download or unable to Install issue follow these below steps with the developer’s help.
- Clear your cache.
- Clear the App data.
If it doesn’t work then follow these below steps.
- Remove or uninstall the app that caused a problem.
- Delete TutuApp from your device.
- Download TutuApp again.
- Download and reinstall the app.
It doesn’t matter where you are using the app on iOS or Android, you may come across download and installation problems including application support issues. TutuApp developers keep a constant eye on the app and come up with ways to solve any issues. Most common issues with Pokémon Go setting up using the APK from TutuApp, sometimes the application will not be installed and even you cannot download any app from the store. Developers have come up with the solution in the form of TutuApp Helper, in the given link you will get the instructions.
The high volumes of traffic to the TutuApp server and malfunctions are the main reason for the above-mentioned problems. Try the following steps to fix those errors.
- Go to settings on your device then find network settings tap on Reset Network Settings.
- A confirmation box will appear to confirm your request, once you confirmed Reset all Settings device will reboot.
- As all the Settings of your device will be reset back to the factory, you will need to set up your Wi-Fi. Put the right password to reconnect it.
If those problems still persist, read the instruction given in the Tutu Helper link.
Pokémon Go won’t Install [iOS]::
If you are downloading TutuApp on your iOS device you will get the option whether you are downloading it for your jailbroken device or non-jailbroken device, before start downloading choose the right one for your device.If you are trying to download Pokémon Go on an older version of TutuApp, you may have troubles due to incompatibility issues or the issues with the TutuApp server. See the following steps to fix it.
- Remove the older version of Pokemon Go from your device.
- Go to Settings> General > Reset > Reset Network settings.
- You need to enter your passcode and the device will reboot and the device will back to factory settings.
- Reconnect Wi-Fi again.
- Now Install the tutuApp again.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management.
- Find TutuApp certificate tap on Trust.
- Now download Pokémon Go from TutuApp.
- When it is installed, go back to the Settings, repeat the process to trust the Pokémon Go profile.
Now Pokémon Go will smoothly run on your iOS device.
Pokémon Go won’t Install [ Android ]:
If you are trying to install Pokemon Go you may find the download option is not accessible through the web browser on your Android device. See the below steps how to fix it.
- Open TutuApp on your computer.
- Find the tab named Android APK.
- Download the APK File from here.
- Transfer the file using your USB charger or data cable to your Android device.
- Install the APK.
Once the app is installed on your device, you can access it from the Home Screen of your device.
Can’t Find the TutuApp APK:
Due to the use of many Web Brower in Android device, you may not find the TutuApp APK from the official website. To make sure the way to get it follow the steps below.
- Open any browser on your Laptop or PC.
- Open TutuApp APK website.
- Click the android tab you will see the download button.
- Click on Download button, the download will start.
- Wait for a while to finish the download.
- Find the APK on your Computer.
- Transfer the APK to your Android device.
- Tap on the APK file and install it.
Make sure before installing that the installation from unknown sources is enabled, otherwise it will not be installed on your Android device.
Before installing on your iOS device you should choose the right option as there is two option given while downloading TutuApp on iOS device, one is for jailbroken and another one is the non-jailbroken device. If the problems still persist remove the app and reinstall a fresh one again.
Let us know if the above information is helpful to you, to get more relevant news and updates follow us on Facebook.