Minecraft is a game which has the ability to spend your quality time on it and you will not regret of your choice as it is fun to play. When Minecraft was launched it was for Windows only, gradually it became a major hit then developers have decided to release it on the mobile device after the huge success of this game. The mobile version of Minecraft has launched as Minecraft: Pocket Edition which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Many users are still missing this wonderful game on their device as Minecraft: Pocket Edition is not free for the mobile version, it costs $6.99. Today we are going to show you how to download Minecraft: Pocket Edition on your iOS device without paying for it, that means you can get it for free even your device not needed to be Jailbroken. First of all, you have to install TutuApp [ About ] on your device to get the Minecraft: Pocket Edition from the TutuApp store. Here below we are showing you how to download Minecraft: Pocket Edition on your iOS device without jailbreak it.
How to Download Minecraft: Pocket Edition on iOS:
As you cannot get Minecraft: Pocket Edition free from the App Store, you need to download TutuApp a Third party app store, if you have not download it yet then you can download TutuApp [ link ] following the given link.
- Once TutuApp is installed onto your iOS device follow the below steps to get Minecraft on your iOS device for free.
- Open TutuApp on your device.
- Type Minecraft: Pocket Edition onto the TutuApp search bar.
- Tap on Minecraft: Pocket Edition, a pop-up window will appear you will see Install, tap on Install.
- Wait for few moments until the app is fully installed on your device.
- Now You can see Minecraft: Pocket Editon logo on your device Home Screen.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is Not Working Fix:
If you found Minecraft is not opening or not working then no need to worry, follow few simple steps to make it work on your device.
- If you are downloading any app from TutuApp for the first time then you need to Trust the TutuApp certificate, go to Settings>General>Profile>Profile Name> Trust. Now your installed Minecraft: Pocket Edition will work on your iOS device, enjoy the finest game ever, hope you would like to play Pokemon Go on your device as well.
Let us know how you like to get Minecraft: Pocket Edition free for your device by comments below and follow us on Facebook to get more developer updates.