iOS 8 is quite old now, still many users are with iOS 8 on older devices. Due to hardware restrictions imposed by Apple and as there is no jailbreak updates are available for iOS 8 anymore, that means no access to Cydia. There is an alternative of Cydia, is called Tutuapp. It let you download your favorite games and apps those you were missing for long. Tutuapp is now available for iOS 8 and it is easy to download, installing Tutuapp you will get free access to apps and game and many paid content as well. Here is how to download Tutuapp[about] on your device to get your favorite apps and games.
How to download TutuApp on iOS 8:
There are two methods to download Tutuapp on your iOS 8 device. Both the methods are explaining below to get it on your device.
Method 1: Safari Method
1. Open Safari browser and type tutuappfree.org into the URL.
2. When the page is loaded tap Up arrow at the bottom (top right on iPad).
3. Tap on Add to Home Screen.
4. Edit the app name as TuTuApp, Tap Add, and close Safari.
5. Tutuapp icon will be on the home screen.
Video: Watch this video to download TutuApp
Method 2: Configuration Profile Download
1. Go to Safari and click <file>.
2. Tap Install on the new page to Install the configuration profile.
3. Tap on Install on the Settings option.
4. Type your passcode, if it is asked for the same.
5. From new page tap on Install TuTuApp.
6. On settings, Tap Install again.
7. Tap Next>Install.
8. And finally, Install > Done.
Fix Errors on TuTuApp:
While installing Tutuapp, there are two common types of error can be found, both the errors can be fixed with few simple steps.
- Profile installation failed, click the given link to get the solution.
- The installed app is failed to Run, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Tap Trust on the TutuApp certificate.
Tell us what you think of TutuApp and follow us on our Facebook page to get all the latest developments.